online tech writing course

Subject: online tech writing course
From: David Bazell <bazell -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 08:20:52 -0700

Howard Community College, in Maryland, has an online tech writing course.
have not taken it so I can't say how good it is. Other community colleges
might have them too. Check in your area.

Here is the link to the course description:

David Bazell
Scientific Perspectives
(410) 531-7963 (phone and fax)
bazell -at- comcast -dot- net