RE: Further education required?

Subject: RE: Further education required?
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:04:21 -0400

No one talks about the "informational interview" anymore but it's still
practiced. I've had several in the past year alone, and have sat on both
sides of the "desk"... As interviewer and interviewee (note that the
roles are usually reversed from a formal company interview). I
definitely recommend this practice. Aside from learning about the
area/industry/market, you make professional contacts and sometimes good
friendships.

B I L L S W A L L O W
Information Design & Development Professional
tel/fax: 518.371.1867 bill_swallow -at- yahoo -dot- com
List Owner: HATT, WWP-Users, InFrame
Co-Moderator: SingleSourcing-Mgmt
WebWorks Wizard Editor of InFrame Magazine