RE: Back to the Dark Ages.

Subject: RE: Back to the Dark Ages.
From: Meg Halter <aiki4us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

<chuckle/> The punch cards were also just right for cleaning the
slots in a wind tunnel model of a circulation control rotor.
Exactly the right thickness and sturdy enough to hold up.

But I like your shuttle story better.

-- Meg (who still has some hanging around as bookmarks.)

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l