RE: any printing experts?

Subject: RE: any printing experts?
From: Jennifer Maitland <jlm -at- kwi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:35:39 +0100

Thanks John and everyone else,

I'm still hot on the trail of non-printable pdf. So far, I've crossed two of
your possibilities off my list - the fonts were embedded in the first place
and it prints fine on a third printer........However, just talked to the sys
admin and while he said he'll increase the spool size for her printer, it
may not really help because both printers are running off the same print
server and should have the same capacity.......

It's 5:30 and this girl's head is aching - someone tell me it's Friday!