RE: Re(2): Slow Tech Writers

Subject: RE: Re(2): Slow Tech Writers
From: "Kight, Cindy K." <Cindy -dot- Kight -at- Gilbarco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:49:17 -0700

>>Nonsense. -- It doesn't matter how long someone takes. What matters is the
accuracy, the rework that is avoided, and how well it works for the

What dream company do you work for? We're told the software is being
released on a certain date and we have to be done before that date - period.
There is such a thing as too slow.

And I agree that slowness is not synonymous with accuracy or quality.

Cindy Kight
Technical Communications Manager
RMS Group - Gilbarco, Inc.
Glendale, CA