RE: Tip for clean screenshot background

Subject: RE: Tip for clean screenshot background
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:00:03 -0400

Not to prolong this, but there are several ways to get around this. One
was originally mentioned with the thread. Another is to capture the
windows seperately and build a layered look in whatever image
manipulation program you're using. Another still is to only capture the
active window, as the inactive one isn't demanding immediate attention
and can be shown and documented when it is active during the procedure.

B I L L S W A L L O W
Information Design & Development Professional
tel/fax: 518.371.1867 wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com
List Owner: HATT, WWP-Users, InFrame
Co-Moderator: SingleSourcing-Mgmt
WebWorks Wizard Editor of InFrame Magazine