PDF submit problem

Subject: PDF submit problem
From: "Field, Kristin" <KField -at- LSAC -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 10:19:27 -0400

I created a pdf form where the submit button sends the entire pdf file to an
e-mail address. It works on some computers, but not all. On some computers
I get the error message:

HTTP Error 405

405 Method not allowed

The method specified in the Request Line is not allowed for hte resource
identified by the request. Please ensure that you have the proper MIME type
set up for the resource you are requesting.

Please contact the server's administrator if this problem persists.

The only difference we can see, which is a major one, is that the 2
computers that send fine have the full-blown version of Acrobat. The other 2
only have acrobat reader 5. Is there a setting I am overlooking that needs
to be implemented so the reader can send a file? Your assistance is
appreciated.

Kristin
Technical Communicator
LSAC