RE: Quick Power Point Question - Please Help

Subject: RE: Quick Power Point Question - Please Help
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:12:53 -0500

You can always open the template, copy the background into a graphics
package and then save it as a 'regular' graphic (BMP, GIF, JPG, blah, blah,

Change the background image of the document to use the altered image.

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 - t
Technical Writer | 630.430.4162 - m
Datalogics inc. | 719.623.7431 - f

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- W. Blake

Go to