re: Sub-sets of DocBook

Subject: re: Sub-sets of DocBook
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 08:28:25 -0700 (PDT)

Try the Docbook discussion list

I was passively following some of the deveopments, and if I remember correctly, Frame does not fully support docbook...or maybe it supports an older version of docbook. There was some problem with it. Anyway, you can probably find your answer there faster than here. ;-)

Hope that helps!

Sean Hower - tech writer

"Whatever you do, do NOT let your editorial decisions be made by the squiggly spell-checking lines in Word!" ~Keith Cronin, Techwr-l irritant ;-)

Create your own web site for FREE at

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email -at- yourgroup -dot- org by

Go to