RE: transparent circle in instructure manuel

Subject: RE: transparent circle in instructure manuel
From: "Rob Partridge" <rob -at- holly -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:46:30 +1000

And for completeness...
Assuming you want the effect of a transparent colour in a circle:

Draw a circle then right click on it and choose Format Autoshape.
On the Colors and Lines tab, fill with your desired colour and select the
Semitransparent option
The circle will now partially show anything that is hidden below it.

Rob

Go to http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l