RE: Creating Context Sensitive Help

Subject: RE: Creating Context Sensitive Help
From: "Harold B. Gill" <hal -at- web500 -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:12:44 +0200

Hi Priyadarshi,

Here in Denmark, we are using Adobe FrameMaker 5.5 for our source for
our PDF's and context-sensitive Online Help. Quadralay WebWorks
Publisher 7.0 Professional is the tool that we use to produce the Online
Help in WinHelp for our browser-based CMS administration interface. For
our Windows-based Developer Studio, the same tools are used to produce a
chm file for the context sensitive help.

This allows us to create the content once and use it in several
different formats.

All the best,

Hal Gill
Technical Editor