RE: Newbie Word Question

Subject: RE: Newbie Word Question
From: "McCarter, Kim" <kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:05:10 -0400

I have watched Word crash when I tried to open a really large file. The reason
it was so large? Embedded graphics. Since then, I've only linked graphics and
I've had no more problems. (The files are much more portable, too, since they
are a LOT smaller!)

Kim McCarter
Technical Writer
Harris Publishing Systems