RE: Of myth and reality (take III)

Subject: RE: Of myth and reality (take III)
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:59:55 -0400

::: Nope. I was suggesting quite bluntly that he publish the
::: article rather than
::: restricting himself to criticizing it on techwr-l. I
::: believe Bill's got good
::: things to say about this, and as I noted, the best cure for
::: a shoddy article
::: is one that blows it out of the water with a cogent,
::: better-supported
::: argument.

I am working on an article - not a direct rebuttal though.

::: My apologies to
::: Bill if my message was construed as "put up or shut up". I
::: see in retrospect
::: that it could certainly have been misread that way.

Hell, I'm used to it. ;)

Information Design & Development Professional
tel/fax: 518.371.1867 wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com
List Owner: HATT, WWP-Users, InFrame
Co-Moderator: SingleSourcing-Mgmt
WebWorks Wizard Editor of InFrame Magazine

Of myth and reality (take III): From: Hart, Geoff