re: Recent and relevant: how writers and designers should work togeth er

Subject: re: Recent and relevant: how writers and designers should work togeth er
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:31:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out. I really enjoy studying interface design and usability.

Here's a link to a newsletter I subscribe to they send out links to other articles about once a week or so. I think I've posted it before, but just in case I didn't:

Sean Hower - tech writer

"Whatever you do, do NOT let your editorial decisions be made by the squiggly spell-checking lines in Word!" ~Keith Cronin, Techwr-l irritant ;-)

Create your own web site for FREE at

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email -at- yourgroup -dot- org by