Posting links on techwr-l

Subject: Posting links on techwr-l
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 16:49:13 +0200

Bryan Westbrook posted a link and then wrote: "The gist
of the article for those who can't check the link..."

Hats off to Bryan. Sometimes the Internet is sluggish,
sometimes we're offline or even (as was once my wont)
reading e-mail printouts on our way home from work.
Posting the gist of the article helps, and I
recommend it to us all as standard practice.

Mark L. Levinson
Herzlia, Israel
nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il