Re: editor to writer ratio

Subject: Re: editor to writer ratio
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:33:36 -0700

David Downing wrote:

> In our case it's 5 writers, 1 editor, and 1 manager -- similar to you,
> but with [fewer] writers.

It'd be tough to maintain the same ratio, though some might prefer having only 5/9 of a manager!

:)

--David

N O W A V A I L A B L E ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 4 is still the easiest way to create and maintain indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.

Now with fully integrated cross-references, target frames and windows,
multiple-file output, "one-step accept" of default entries, and more!