RE: Help! Relative links in MS Word

Subject: RE: Help! Relative links in MS Word
From: "BOLLAND, Craig" <Craig -dot- Bolland -at- qed -dot- qld -dot- gov -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:01:19 +1000

Yeah, yeah, I know that from bitter experience. As I said, however, the
clients requirement is that users can either access the chapters as
individual files OR as a single file (ie: complete manual), due to network
bandwidth restrictions. It must be in Word, and nothing else. I'll be damned
if I have to make two copies of the manual, with all the subseqent version
headaches this will entail.

Anyone have ANY ideas? Otherwise I'll go last resort and try to edit the
damn master document with a hex editor to change the links from absolute to