Re: STORY: Goober's Best Conversation of the Day

Subject: Re: STORY: Goober's Best Conversation of the Day
From: Kat Nagel <mlists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 13:28:04 -0400

At 6:57 AM -0600 7/26/02, kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com wrote:

Guys, guys, guys. It's font *fondling* and template *twiddling*. Have you
learned nothing on this list? Sheesh.<g>

Twitching. It's template *twitching*.

Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting
Seen on the Net:
"Some of my colleagues think that the chemicals we are experimenting
with could potentially cause brain damage, however I think that fish
crunchy bits of salami my new red hippie noodle. Naked pool frogs?"