Re: Gantry Group Help Authoring Survey

Subject: Re: Gantry Group Help Authoring Survey
From: David Castro <thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 06:27:03 -0700 (PDT)

> Looks interesting, but I cancelled it because it takes too much time.

So did I. I went about 52% of the way before quitting. I hope they're also
recording how far the quitters went so that they can come up with a better
length for future surveys.

Actually, if I hadn't known that this was the "preliminary" survey, and that I
may not even be entered into the drawing, I probably would have continued.
Well, maybe.

-David Castro

Do You Yahoo!?