Re: Something more to put after the full stop.

Subject: Re: Something more to put after the full stop.
From: "Doc" <doc -at- vertext -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 09:41:34 -0400

This form of writing is called "lipogrammata". An early practitioner was
Tryphiodorus who wrote a version of the Odyssey in 24 books. The first book
was named "Alpha". Except for the title, the letter A does not appear in the
book. The letter B was likewise banished from the second book, "Beta" and so
on through the alphabet.

Just a bit of trivia from ...

David 'Doc' Lettvin
"Versatile Text for reusability and globalization"
vox: +1.978.468.1105
fax: +1.775.248.0508