RE: Of myth and reality

Subject: RE: Of myth and reality
From: "David Downing" <DavidDowning -at- users -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:32:40 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: David Downing
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2002 9:19 AM

guess the real problem is that lots of folks do just that when rgwt
suaxicwe sinflw-sourcing, because they wrongly assume that "putting it
on the computer" will automatically make everything right.

And the condition of the above message illustrates the folly of that
thinking. I coulda swore I spell checked this before I sent it.