RE: fake names

Subject: RE: fake names
From: "Ed Manley" <edmanley -at- bellsouth -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:05:25 -0700

Oh God, I can see this growing out of hand! We will have to reach consensus
on appropriate and acceptable naming conventions for servers and widgets and
system components...(EVERYTHING!!), which means an international standards
effort or three to document and thoroughly screw them up...I can see it now,
in 5 years Bill will announce the new Microsoft Standard for Naming Things
and sue us for infringement.....

Nah, let's don't do this, okay?
Ed

Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 9:19 AM
To: TECHWR-L

Wow, what an incredible waste of time. <boggle>

<greg -dot- hamill -at- teradyne -dot- com> wrote in message news:163384 -at- techwr-l -dot- -dot- -dot-

> > >Here's a thought: Why don't we create an OFFICIAL TECHWR-L LIST OF
FAKE