re: Include error messages?

Subject: re: Include error messages?
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:49:08 -0700 (PDT)

ummm.....include screenshots in a txt file? you can't do that. nope, no sir-ry, you just can't. :-)

Well, if you have to include screen shots, I'd say the easiest thing to do would be to just make a quick html page. Maybe make a two-column table with the screenshot in column 1 and the description in column 2. That would not only keep your file size down, but would also give you a chance to format the content and provide some navigation.

Sean Hower - tech writer

"Whatever you do, do NOT let your editorial decisions be made by the squiggly spell-checking lines in Word!" ~Keith Cronin, Techwr-l irritant ;-)

Create your own web site for FREE at

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email -at- yourgroup -dot- org by