Re: Dan, Dan, the screenshot man

Subject: Re: Dan, Dan, the screenshot man
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:33:10 -0600

I wish people who posted responses HERE to ads that were only visible in
the Premium section of this list would let us know that that's what
they're referring to.

Between Doc and Goober, I probably wasted an hour in the last week
searching the archives, trying to figure out what the heck you guys were
talking about.

PS - Doc, we're not supposed to hassle people about spelling on this list.
Better be careful - Dan may sue.

Not because he wants to. But he may be *forced* to. You know how it is...

;)

-Keith Cronin
who uses Paint Shop Pro for screen shots