RE: About proprietary writing samples

Subject: RE: About proprietary writing samples
From: letoured -at- together -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 04:35:11 -0400

In <IBEGKJOOJHDEMLIEEPLAGEMNCKAA -dot- edmanley -at- bellsouth -dot- net>, on 08/01/02
at 04:08 PM, "Ed Manley" <edmanley -at- bellsouth -dot- net> said:

>I simply cannot understand so many writers wanting to reuse proprietary
>documents. You are WRITERS - WRITE SOMETHING!
>End of rant

Because sometimes writers actually have to know something -- and the
interviewing employer wants to see what you actually did over at GM or GE or
Delta, because it is that experience they are hiring you for!

letoured -at- together -dot- net

RE: About proprietary writing samples: From: Ed Manley