RE: scrolling mouse in FrameMaker

Subject: RE: scrolling mouse in FrameMaker
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:56:28 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jennifer Maitland <jlm -at- kwi -dot- com> wrote:
> Microsoft's Intellipoint stuff worked for me:

Thanks for that information. I didn't ask the original question, but I, too, had a
problem getting my mouse wheel to work, but it was only with FrameMaker. So, I
assumed it was just something Frame wouldn't do that the Microsoft suite of programs
supported. But I downloaded from the above link, and it works fine, now.

It just goes to show that you never know who all will benefit from an answer on this list.

Tom Murrell
mailto:tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com
Personal Web Page - Last Updated 07/19/02
--The opinions expressed in this email are least I think they're mine...I'm almost positive.--

Do You Yahoo!?

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

RE: scrolling mouse in FrameMaker: From: Jennifer Maitland