Re: The repeated/quoted text in your message

Subject: Re: The repeated/quoted text in your message
From: John Posada <john -at- tdandw -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:49:01 -0700

> Currently I am sending the single html page to someone to test and they
are
> getting the red X, (image cannot be found). All the files are on my PC so
> they can not see these. This is why the red X and links do not work I
> understand this, what I am wanting to find out is:
>
> How do I get to the stage where I can send a single html page and it
> displays correctly for the receiver?

Wanting to do something and being able to do it when it violates the
underlying design are two different things. There some absolutes.

- If you want them to see the image, you must send the image.
- When you send the image, it must be where the web page expects it to be
and can access it.

If you are sending for proofing, Acrobat can PDF the web page (or web site)
and all images will display as desired. However, at this point, it is a PDF
and not HTML. They can view it, but they cannot modify it.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
john -at- tdandw -dot- com

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l