Re: "Obvious" warnings - drawing the line

Subject: Re: "Obvious" warnings - drawing the line
From: "Richard G. Combs" <richard -dot- combs -at- voyanttech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:20:32 -0600

letoured responded to Peter with:

> >Not even close to comparative negligence.
> Okay I'll bite; You said the worker removed the safety devices. How is
that he
> is not at least partially negligent and responsible for causing his own
> injury?

I think you missed Peter's point (and in a manner that's rather revealing).
It's not even close because the worker is *fully* negligent and responsible
for causing his own injury. It's the employer that's not partially

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Voyant Technologies, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT voyanttechDOTcom