Re: Like long hours?

Subject: Re: Like long hours?
From: Tuples -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:01:18 EDT

Long Hours Comment:

Are you working for the company or yourself? Seems to me that if you really
care about the company you work for, you will accept the occasional OT that
might be required to get it done.

If you are hourly, no problem. You will be paid. If you are salary, you
should be writing and not reading this post.

I work until it is done then I go for a nice ride.

Bob

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com