RE: Knock it off

Subject: RE: Knock it off
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:13:21 -0400

Posting opposing viewpoints for purposes of ongoing discussion is trolling?
I had no idea... Never did it, probably won't, but I'll keep it in mind,
just in case my evil twin shows up :)

Just as an FYI, I have a work email and a home email, I regularly post from
work. I don't subscribe from two addresses for any hidden reason... just
so's I can keep up when I leave the cubicle farm.

I'm so glad I had my lesson in netiquette today. I think I feel chagrined,
but that could be the other personality...

Connie Giordano