Re: Knock it off

Subject: Re: Knock it off
From: Brad Jensen <brad -at- elstore -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:20:11 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <eric -dot- dunn -at- ca -dot- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
> Supporting two opposing views from different addresses or
maintaining a
> combative and contrarian persona for on-list discussion for the
purposes of
> entertainment IS trolling.
> Eric L. Dunn

And that would be a BAD THING, and the person doing it would be a

Noticing this and point it out to everyone would be a GOOD THING,
and the person
who spent time doing that would be a GOOD PERSON.

Glad we all have tha straight. Rember that small minds have the
consistency of hobgoblins, or something like that.

Brad Jensen

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

Re: Knock it off: From: eric . dunn