RE: Marcom writing samples

Subject: RE: Marcom writing samples
From: "Karen E. Black" <kblack_text -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 19:52:55 -0400

Yup. And, thanks to Kim, look at Mountain Equipment Co-op (MEC), another example of a pretty good Canadian site (not as good as Lee Valley, but...):

Check out their photo contests too. Another site I was pointed to recently is the Jeep site, which shouldn't work but does:

(Look at the Jeep grill to "get" the site name.)

If the webmaster has changed the spelling of "wierd" to "weird", you have me to thank.

From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- vitana -dot- com>
An anonymous poster made this request:
> I've been asked to provide marketing communication writing
> samples.
> Any recommendations from the marcom
> writers out there?

I know Karen Black and Keith Cronin--among others--are just *waiting* for me
to say this ...

One of the best examples of marcomm technical writing is the online product
catalogue for Lee Valley Tools.
(Darn, I'm drooling on the monitor again.)

Here's some Kleenex(tm).

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com