Re: E-mail links in Framemaker

Subject: Re: E-mail links in Framemaker
From: Sheila Carlisle <scarlisle -at- axialinfo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 10:22:42 -0700

There's great resource info on all things FM < - - > PDF-ish on Shlomo Peret's Microtype site, at

His online classes and various TimeSavers utilities are excellent, btw.

whitedh wrote:

Okay, I have to admit that I'm lost. I need to find out how to make a
link to an e-mail address work in a Framemaker document.

Sheila Carlisle
Axial InfoSolutions Inc. (Kirkland, Washington)
Automated Publishing Solutions / Authorized Miramo Reseller

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.