Question about terminology

Subject: Question about terminology
From: Joel Vaillancourt <tke71709 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:30:08 -0700 (PDT)

Quick question about some terminology...

I'm documenting a web based app and I have put the
fairly standard phrase "From the main menu, click ..."

Now the problem is you don't click, you just mouse
over to get the sub menu items to appear...

So what should I put? "From the main menu, mouse over
..." doesn't really work to say the least and I'm
kinda stumped as to what to put...


Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Want to support TECHWR-L? Get shirts, bags, hats, clocks,
and more from the TECHWR-L Store. All proceeds support TECHWR-L.

Save up to 50% with RoboHelp Deluxe. Get 2 great products for 1 low price!
You'll get RoboHelp Office PLUS RoboDemo, the software demonstration tool
that everyone's been talking about. Check it out and save!

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: RE: Microsoft Manual of Style
Next by Author: Re: Deleting color definitions in FrameMaker 6.0?
Previous by Thread: RE: I USED to know how to do this...
Next by Thread: RE: Question about terminology

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads