RE: I USED to know how to do this...

Subject: RE: I USED to know how to do this...
From: "McCarter, Kim" <kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:13:27 -0400

Sorry, I forgot the last step: Save the file. (The extra pages should disappear
on the Save.)

______________________________________
Kim McCarter
Senior Technical Writer
Harris Publishing Systems
kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com (before 8/22)
Kim -dot- McCarter -at- harrisbaseview -dot- com (after 8/22)
(321) 242-5101

Format --> Page Layout --> Pagination.

>From the Before Saving & Printing drop-down, select Delete Empty Pages.

Happy Friday!