Re: Jobs, Statehood, and Opinions Better Left Said

Subject: Re: Jobs, Statehood, and Opinions Better Left Said
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 10:43:40 -0600

Among other things, the finely honed global consciousness of Thomas Eagles
offered this pearl:

>Question: if you make a coding error in India, do they cut off your
>hand, or is that only in Saudi Arabia?

Thomas, a quick Googling will yield many sites where such attempts at
humor are appreciated; even sought after. Try using "racist" and "jokes"
as search terms - you'll get tons of hits.

I hope you direct any further messages you have in this vein to one of
those other sites. There they will probably reach an audience much closer
to the same level of enlightenment as you.

Keith Cronin

Can we get back to arguing about fonts already?

http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com