Re: project management software

Subject: Re: project management software
From: jsokohl -at- mac -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 06:57:37 -0600

> I need to create a project and don't want to buy M$ Project for this one
> project. I'd appreciate hearing what you're using and any recommendations
> you might have.
Hi Maryann,

I'm partial to FastTrack Scheduler from AEC Software
( It has versions for both
Windows and Macintosh (through OS X), and it comes in at a much better
price point ($300). Plus, there is a certain amount of compatibility with
MS Project. It has improved MPX functionality to exchange project data
between FastTrack Schedule and Microsoft Project.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com