OT - Tatum stole our movie!

Subject: OT - Tatum stole our movie!
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:28:08 -0600

Those of you who remember the now-legendary (in *my* mind, at least)
finally being told!

Yes, carrying on in the proud (?) tradition of the Andy Richter show, a
new movie is being filmed, called simply "The Technical Writer," starring
Tatum O'Neal (a name I can never quite imagine uttering in the throes of
passion: "Oh, Tatum! Yes, Tatum!").

Please, nobody call me at work. I want to leave my phone lines open for
casting agents to be able to reach me. I mean, this could be my big break!
Hmmmm - does this font make me look fat?

Keith Cronin

Tech writing. It's not ALL fast cars and Hollywood parties. But most of
the time it is. Really.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com