Deep Links, by Jack Handy

Subject: Deep Links, by Jack Handy
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:25:09 -0500

What if you grabbed a magazine off the rack, opened to a page at random, and
read an article without looking at the ads or the title of a magazine. They
will sue you, and your Gremlin will get repossessed.
--Jack Handy

Okay, so maybe that never showed up on Saturday Night Live.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com