Run Time Error and yellow triangle in lower left corner....?

Subject: Run Time Error and yellow triangle in lower left corner....?
From: db -at- movingaheadcom -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:52:23 -0600

Some of my sites are having trouble. One person recently tried to access and came up with a Run Time Error. I've tried
the site and sometimes get a yellow triangle with an exclamation point
inside in the lower left corner of the screen. Text after the triangel
says, Done, but with errors on page."

Two other tidbits: The site visitor was not able to get the e-mail link to
work on his end, yet it worked on mine. We both use RoadRunner.

This trangle & text also appears sometimes with these sites:

Any way to run the sites through a test link to determine the error? I'm
not a code wizard or anything, and used templates to design the sites.

Diana Barnum
3288 Darby Glen Blvd.
Hilliard, OH 43026

Phone: (614) 529-9459
Pager : (614) 241-0274
Fax : (561) 760-3295
db -at- movingaheadcommunications -dot- com

Need some help?

Our new August edition:

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com