RE: Tech writer as "user"

Subject: RE: Tech writer as "user"
From: bryan -dot- westbrook -at- amd -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:09:57 -0500

The way I look at it is that if I use "too much" detail the more experienced users can just ignore or skip the stuff they don't need. If I don't use enough detail, assuming that the readers are going to know certain things, anybody who does need that information is going to have to waste time finding it somewhere else.