Re: Story of my life.

Subject: Re: Story of my life.
From: bbatorsk -at- nj -dot- devry -dot- edu
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:01:49 -0400

Oh, I thought you were complaining about the first part: "Status meeting in 10 minutes"?! How often does that happen and how long will it take? I bet you know a few "team" members who envy you your "formal dress" exemption.

At 09:03 AM 8/21/2002 -0400, you wrote:

Just received this email that was sent to the team:

Status meeting in 10 minutes.
John is optional, as always."

John Posada

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com