RE: Story of my life.

Subject: RE: Story of my life.
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 16:47:34 -0400

The team has 7 members. The boss, three employees and three
contractors....and one person who speaks English...but that's another

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
jposada -at- book -dot- com

"You're not invited to team meetings because we don't want to pay a
contractor for non-productive time."

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com