Re: Anyone paid WorkTree?

Subject: Re: Anyone paid WorkTree?
From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 06:12:53 -0700 (PDT)

A quick search of usenet turned up this, one person's

From: Joe B. (kackle -at- ais -dot- net)
Subject: WorkTree - a waste of money?
Date: 2001-12-09 10:55:37 PST

I recently paid for access to and found
that their search engine is identical to that of
which is free to anyone. I did three separate job
searches and came up with the *exact* same results on
both sites. Their search pages look alike as well,
even though WorkTree's alleged "screen shots" show a
different search page. Avoid it.

Do You Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

Anyone paid WorkTree?: From: Jeffrey Osier-Mixon