Re: Salary Center @

Subject: Re: Salary Center @
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:10:20 +0000

I did not see Technical Writer, on "Writer for Web

That's because Tech Writers are listed under the category "Printing and Publishing." I find the salary center to be very representative.

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
Oregon State Coordinator, Tombstone Project

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.