RE: another word for steps

Subject: RE: another word for steps
From: Shannon Luce <Shannon -dot- Luce -at- GE-interlogix -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:32:24 -0400

Why not use the word steps in the text and not use the word step in the
steps? Why call them something other than steps if they are in fact steps?
In the steps, I would just use numbers. (I hope some of that makes sense.)

Shannon K. Luce
Technical Editor and Writer
GE Interlogix, Kalatel division
Shannon -dot- Luce -at- GE-Interlogix -dot- com

"I'd rather have those who know, know I'm right than those who don't know
think I'm right."

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com