RE: Technical Documentation solutions?

Subject: RE: Technical Documentation solutions?
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:49:03 -0400

These kinds of ideas can lead us toward the an environment where everyone
can and will take the time to document their work, allowing the tech writer
to create a higher level of communications that ties all of it togeteher.

You're serious, aren't you.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
jposada -at- book -dot- com

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com