RE: What would I do with this

Subject: RE: What would I do with this
From: "Darren Barefoot" <darren -dot- barefoot -at- capeclear -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:02:48 +0100

Indeed, I'm with Mr. Brierly. It'd be a bit like owning some Oracle
software. It's not a whole lot of good on its own, but it's used in so
many other products that I'm sure it would be handy to have around. Also
like Oracle, there are people who just specialize in Crystal Reports.
This is an indication of how wide-spread its use is.

I disagree with Sean in that I wouldn't necessarily encourage you to
spend your time familiarizing yourself with the software unless you've
got an immediate requirement. I mean, unless:

a) You really dig report management software
b) You're very, very bored

Why actually use the software until you need to? Thanks. DB.

Get details and download free trial versions at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com