JOB: Arlington, VA, USA. IBM Mainframe, PC Network Admin, Technical Writing

Subject: JOB: Arlington, VA, USA. IBM Mainframe, PC Network Admin, Technical Writing
From: "lperkins -at- cpcug -dot- org" <lperkins -at- cpcug -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:25:47 -0400

A friend is recruiting for a two-year job.
If he gets the contract, (he has won several similr ones)
those hired would have to be available to start within ten days
of award (soon).

If you know of anyone who might be interested,
have them e-mail me a resume.
I have capsule job descriptions
that I can e-mail back to them based on what they send me

http://mail2web.com/ .

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com