FrameMaker Document Conversion to HTML through RoboHelp - PLEASE HELP!

Subject: FrameMaker Document Conversion to HTML through RoboHelp - PLEASE HELP!
From: Anthony <anthony_colello -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:37:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Again Everyone,

Thanks for the kind responses on this issue.

Well, the plot thickens...I now have an interview!

The company uses FrameMaker to write its documents and
then converts them for online use to HTML using
RoboHelp.

Although I have used SGML, XML, HTML, and PDFs for
online documentation in the past, I have never used
Robohelp in quite this way. Having used Robohelp for
strictly help screen development I have never seen it
used to publish entire documents online. I'm an
experience Robohelp user and certified in FrameMaker,
but have never used the two together in quite this
way. So I obviously have the skills, but have never
used them in this combination. As I'd really like to
work for this company and quite frankly need the work
I would really appreciate some help in understanding
the specific steps involved in migrating a document
through this chain of events and software packages.

Can someone walk me through the chain of events in
getting a FrameMaker document from Frame through
Robohelp, converted into HTML, and deployed onto the
web?

Thank you so much for the help.

- Anthony

http://finance.yahoo.com